UKCA Marked Concrete Panels Ensure Quality & Durability
The Construction Products Regulations (CPR) now requires all manufacturers of construction products to conform to a UK and UKCA Mark their products. It is now mandatory for manufacturers to provide a Declaration of Performance (DoP) for construction products, which fall under the scope of the CPR and for those products to carry the UKCA Mark to demonstrate conformity with the declaration.
Concrete Panel Systems products adhere to this standard and all our prestressed concrete panels are UKCA Marked. Therefore, you can be rest assured that you’re getting quality products delivered for your upcoming building or project.
What is UKCA Marking?
The UKCA (UK Conformity Assessed) marking is a new UK product marking that is used for goods being placed on the market in Great Britain (England, Wales and Scotland). It covers most goods which previously required the CE marking, known as ‘new approach’ goods. This allows you as a customer to compare information between manufacturers, as well as being assured that the UKCA marked products comply with all necessary performance standards.
UKCA marked products ensure you’re getting the very best quality product that will last. We do not use recycled aggregates.
All information about our UKCA marked concrete panels is available at your request.
How do we UKCA mark our products?
It is not possible to UKCA mark our panels due to the nature of the material, so instead:
- The necessary UKCA information is included on your delivery note and your invoice.
- Information is available via our website and can be found on this page.
- All certificates and required UKCA documentation for our products are available.
How do you find out more information about UKCA Marking?
It is not possible to UKCA mark our panels due to the nature of the material, so instead, we ensure:
- Basic UKCA marking information is shown on our delivery note and invoice.
- All UKCA certificates and information on our products is available to download on this page.
- Any other related information, updates and advice can be found within this section.
Getting a quote is quick, simple & free.
Simply fill out your details and let us know what you’d like and we’ll get a quote back to you ASAP. In order to provide an accurate quote, please complete all fields. We will aim to get your quote back to you within two working days or sooner.Get a quote