CE Marked Concrete Panels Ensure Quality & Durability
The Construction Products Regulations (CPR) now requires all manufacturers of construction products to conform to a European Standard and CE Mark their products. It is now mandatory for manufacturers to provide a Declaration of Performance (DoP) for construction products, which fall under the scope of the CPR and for those products to carry the CE Mark to demonstrate conformity with the declaration.
Concrete Panel Systems products adhere to this standard and all our prestressed concrete panels are CE Marked. Therefore, you can be rest assured that you’re getting quality products delivered for your upcoming building or project.
What is CE Marking?
CE Marking is a European standardised way of informing the customer of key technical and physical properties of the products they are using. This allows you as a customer to compare information between manufacturers, as well as being assured that the CE marked products comply with all necessary performance standards.
CE marked products ensure you’re getting the very best quality product that will last. We do not use recycled aggregates.
All information about our CE marked concrete panels is available at your request.
How do we CE mark our products?
It is not possible to CE mark our panels due to the nature of the material, so instead:
- The necessary CE information is included on your delivery note and your invoice.
- Information is available via our website and can be found on this page.
- All certificates and required CE documentation for our products are available.
How do you find out more information about CE Marking?
It is not possible to CE mark our panels due to the nature of the material, so instead, we ensure:
- Basic CE marking information is shown on our delivery note and invoice.
- All CE certificates and information on our products is available to download on this page.
- Any other related information, updates and advice can be found within this section.
GET A QUOTE
Getting a quote is quick, simple & free.
Just fill out your details and let us know what you’d like and we’ll get a quote back to you ASAP. In order to provide an accurate quote, please complete all fields. We will aim to get your quote back to you within two working days or sooner.Get a quote